Stress less with more emotional support through a holistic and sensory approach. Take back control, rebuild confidence and find yourself in worthiness. Start your journey to loving you.
- 12 divinely therapeutic grade essential oils for emotional release and support comes with a 10hr mist home diffuser to deepen your experience delivered to you valued at $300
- 1hr private wellness by Zoom to support you how to interact with therapeutic grade essential oils to manage emotional overwhelm in your day to day valued at $200
- Recording of your session is emailed to you so you can refer to at anytime
- 1 month of Mind Your Sanctuary membership includes fortnightly trauma healing classes, Sacred Sharing Circle and 30 day access to a trauma coach at your fingertips valued at $109
- Expanded perception - see things beyond victimhood and through empowerment
- Deepen your trauma healing process by bringing you back to your senses and grounding into your way of being
- Move into confidence, clarity and control
- Reconnect with feelings of self-worth
- Sustainable approach to managing stress levels
- Reality check by letting go of false hope
- Feel supported in levels of productivity, focus, consciousness and mood
- Instantly feel relaxed and sense of calm
- Find empowerment at your fingertips
1. Who is this program for?
This is for you if you're genuinely wish to experience a holistic way to trauma healing and find inner transformation before committing to Set Yourself Free retreat or Find Yourself in Trust program.
You're currently suffering from...
- Anxiety and/or depression
- Relationship abuse, sexual abuse or relationship break down
- Dysfunctional family dynamics
- Childhood trauma
- Low self-esteem
2. How do you create safety and trust to quickly releasing trauma that isn't risky?
Consultation is required in the first session where we identify the underlying emotional driver of trauma before delivering personalised processes to let go of stuck patterns. Modified activities are provided if you're not ready to go deeper in your trauma release experience while support is provided in between sessions so you're not left in the dark.
3. What are the immediate benefits for someone to work with you as opposed to seeking help from Lifeline or a clinical psychologist?
Based on feedback, members and clients who see me for guidance, find it helpful to be diagnosed and have a better understanding of their mental health conditions with their psychologist however they feel their emotional trauma hasn't been addressed. This is the same with Lifeline where they don't even consider them for support because they associate it as my last attempt for help or haven't considered Lifeline at all. They crave results through a sensory approach with awakening experiences into themselves that propel them moving forward in their self-esteem, personal and professional relationships and in life. It's breaking away codependency with their therapist and finding independence through healthy boundaries between myself and my clients where they can rediscover a deep way of thinking and feeling into their way of being. In particular, millennials deeply desire connection because of the disconnection to their hearts and addictions to their devices. However, there is a limit to what mental health conditions I work with. Anyone in heavy reliance on psychiatric and clinical care as well as medication is out of my scope of work and may not be suitable for my services.
4. Do you provide payment plans?
No unfortunately we don't offer payment plans other than our private trauma recovery programs.
5. Can I get a refund if I change my mind or unforeseen circumstances?
No. This is a commitment to honouring your body,mind and soul.
Please note that Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils are not intended to use, diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases and illnesses.