Align yourself to your divine power of trust. Rebuild your self-worth from the inside out. This 5 part online course is perfect for you if you're not ready for private healing and want to take this at your own pace or you're curious how I can support you through my knowledge, skills and experiences.
Learn at your own pace. Each module requires you to watch on a new day involving nourishing content for the mind and soul, action steps for you to take to get you there and of course, trauma healing to fall out of fear and move into freedom.
Here's what you'll receive from this amazing online program:
Module 1: Your Path to Freedom - Duality exists for you to grow out of your old ways of being and into the new. Move from the extreme polarity of fear and poverty to a place of love and abundance valued at $400
Module 2: Rebuild Self-Worth - Understand the impacts of healthy and unhealthy family dynamics. Learn disempowering patterns from the 5 different types of childhood trauma and what is needed to break free valued at $400
Module 3:Turn Triggers into Triumphs - Understand the difference between reactivity and response. Reactivity comes from old ways of being where you immediately react and act on emotional overwhelm due to unhealed trauma. Triggers are there to bring it to your consciousness what you need to heal. Response is observing your own emotions without getting caught up in them and the other person's reactivity or their way of being valued at $400
Module 4: Healing starts with your Feelings - It's your birthright to your way of being. Vulnerability is easily associated with weakness because we see feelings as weak. It's quite the contrary where most people are finding ways to not to feel because it's just too painful to feel. Vulnerability is the true essence of you and opens you up to your power through self-expression. It opens you up to what's possible valued at $400
Module 5: Bring Power back into your Presence - Apply self-expression not suppression to exude the radiance of your true self valued at $400
- Lifetime access to unlimited healing of your mind, body and soul
- Engage in a variety of powerful modalities to move into worthiness
- Learn, grow and evolve at your own pace
- Results-driven steps for you to take throughout the program to find yourself in alignment
- Tap into your highest vision of yourself and move forward with certainty
- Create healthy boundaries in your relationships and within yourself to protect your self-worth by understanding impacts of dysfunctional family dynamics
- Let go of attachments to past pains and recurring stuck in a rut patterns
- Out with the old and in with the new you
- Exude true confidence and adopt a new level of consciousness
1. Who is this program for?
This is for you if you're genuinely wish to experience a holistic way to trauma healing and find inner transformation.
You're currently suffering from...
- Anxiety and/or depression
- Relationship abuse, sexual abuse or relationship break down
- Dysfunctional family dynamics
- Childhood trauma
- Low self-esteem
2. How do you create safety and trust to quickly releasing trauma that isn't risky?
In this program, we quickly identify the underlying emotional driver of trauma before delivering specific processes to let go of stuck patterns.
3. What are the immediate benefits for someone to work with you as opposed to seeking help from Lifeline or a clinical psychologist?
Based on feedback, members and clients who see me for guidance, find it helpful to be diagnosed and have a better understanding of their mental health conditions with their psychologist however they feel their emotional trauma hasn't been addressed. This is the same with Lifeline where they don't even consider them for support because they associate it as my last attempt for help or haven't considered Lifeline at all. They crave results through a sensory approach with awakening experiences into themselves that propel them moving forward in their self-esteem, personal and professional relationships and in life.
4. Do you provide payment plans?
Unfortunately we don't provide payment plans for this program.
5. Can I get a refund if I change my mind or unforeseen circumstances?
No. This is for someone who's committed to their self-worth.